Award Management (Post-Award)
Award Management Services
The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs staff provides assistance to University researchers and faculty on the administration of sponsored projects and awards. Below is a description of services:
- Negotiate and accept all awards.
- Prepare and submit award documents to Research Accounting.
- Interpret sponsor and university fiscal policies.
- Review and countersign documents and correspondence sent to funding agencies.
- Review requests for budget changes with departmental personnel.
- Liaison with other university administrative support units and auditors.
- Liaison with the Office of Research Accounting.
- Monitor and confirm compliances.
- Assist in completing the administrative close-out of all awards at termination or transfer.
Post Award Forms
- Advanced Cost Center Number Request
- Continuation of Sponsored Project Company Cost Center Number Request
- Fellowship / Stipend / Tuition Award Notice
- Scholarship / Fellowship / Traineeship Questionnaire
- Equipment Transfer Form [MSWord version]
- Equipment Transfer Table
- Budget Revision Form
- Cost Principles for Educational Institutions (A-21)
- Uniform Administrative Requirements for Grants and Other Agreements with Institutions of Higher Education, Hospitals and Other Non-Profit Organizations (A-110)
- Audits of States, Local Governments, and Non-Profit Organizations (A-133)
External Policies & Procedures
- National Science Founcation (NSF)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)