Award Management (Post-Award)
Award Management Services
The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs staff provides assistance to University researchers and faculty on the administration of sponsored projects and awards. Below is a description of services:
- Negotiate and accept all awards.
- Prepare and submit award documents to Research Accounting.
- Interpret sponsor and university fiscal policies.
- Review and countersign documents and correspondence sent to funding agencies.
- Review requests for budget changes with departmental personnel.
- Liaison with other university administrative support units and auditors.
- Liaison with the Office of Research Accounting.
- Monitor and confirm compliances.
- Assist in completing the administrative close-out of all awards at termination or transfer.
Post Award Forms
External Policies & Procedures
1. You can download PDF documents by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Link As..." option from the menu. *
2. Helpful Link: Acrobat Help / Display PDF in browser | Acrobat, Reader XI* Valid for latest version of Google Chrome and Firefox Mozilla as of 9th June 2014