Biosafety Meeting Schedule
The Biological Safety Committee will meet on the second Thursday of each month at 2:00 PM. A Principal Investigator or a senior research team member must attend the meeting to present the protocol and provide any additional information requested by the Committee. Meetings will be held in 1424 W. Martin Luther King Jr (MLKG Room 107).
Protocols must be received by the Biosafety Coordinator at least one week prior to the next scheduled meeting to ensure review at the next meeting. Requests for late submission will be considered on a case by case basis. Contact the Biosafety Coordinator, email@example.com or phone 575-2671, for additional information and assistance.
For information regarding submission deadlines, meeting dates, etc., contact the Biological Safety Compliance Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, (479) 575-2671.
For technical assistance in preparing protocols, please contact the Biological Safety Officer, Miriam K. Lonon, Ph.D.
- Submission of New Protocols and Protocol Modifications and Renewals (Will require scrolling down.)
- Biological Safety Forms (Will require scrolling down.)
- NIH Office of Biotechnology Activities
- NIH Guidelines for Research Involving Recombinant DNA Molecules
- National Select Agent Registry
- Etiologic Agents - Import Permit Program
- BioSafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories (BMBL) 5th Edition
- General Resources on Bloodborne Pathogens
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Guidelines for Research Involving Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Molecules
- MSDS Information