Grant Writing Workshops
Hanover Research, Inc., a grant development agency contracted by the University of Arkansas, has developed a webinar series related to grant development. Find the links to these webinars below. For more information about Hanover Research, visit their website (http://www.hanoverresearch.com/). If you have difficulties linking to the Hanover websites, contact email@example.com.
- Winning Proposals - Understanding the Basics of Federal and Foundation Grants: Examines basics of federal and foundation grants, including the trends in awarded grants, highlighting the importance of and providing strategies to get to know funders, and key elements of project planning. View it here or read the post-webinar brief here.
- Grant Writing Fundamentals - Positioning Your Organization for Funding Success: Focuses on the creation of competitive grant proposals, including effective writing of grant narratives. View it here or read the post-webinar brief here.
- Special Cases in Proposal Development: Large-Scale, Multidisciplinary and/or Multi-Organizational Proposals: Shares advanced strategies for guiding the planning of proposals that involve significant numbers of people, capacities, and/or resources and require additional support in the proposal development process. Click here for the recording of the webinar.
- Healthcare Funding Forecasting: This webinar is designed to provide insight into trends in the grant funding world that impact health care institutions. During the webinar, experts from Hanover Research will share new developments and trends in funding patient-centered care delivery, community wellness programs and health care workforce development.
- Finding Research Funding: Confessions of a former NSF program officer (May 29, 2013) – Dr. Cynthia Sagers, Associate Vice Provost for Research, discusses why and how to communicate with your funding agency. View it here.
- Dead Day Proposal Writing Workshop: Grantsmanship Basics for the New Investigator (Dec 13, 2013) – Provides basic information of grant development and submission, including tips from a successful researcher and navigating RazorGrant.
Following are the available presentations from the workshop: